Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem

I heated my old lava lamp up for the 1st time in ages and it started to rise, but then just stayed there. i thought that the wax was too ho…

Started by Michael Scherzer

6 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Michael Scherzer

fade liquid, not wax

I have several 52oz globes I want to fade to clear. I do NOT want the wax in them faded at all. I experimented with one, transferring the l…

Started by Fat Freoli

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Question about an older lamp

What causes a clear/red (Lava Brand) lava 32oz to stall after about 4 hr. running? I also have a 32oz clear/red Lava Brand that will run on…

Started by jerrell maxwell

10 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

Goo is not breaking apart.

I'm probably over looking a thousand blogs about this but what do I do if I have a huge bubble that won't break apart into little bubbles?…

Started by Jennifer

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Anyone ever make green goo from scratch?

I have and no matter how much dye I add there is a red tinge to it. It's so weird. I sure wish I could make a pure green. Anyone have any i…

Started by Jennifer

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

And.... Anyone ever figure out how to make homemade goo opaque?

My goo is so translucent. It's obvious that it is homemade. I wish I knew the ingredient to make it thicker and opaque.

Started by Jennifer

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Re-Chroming a Rocket

I was most fortunate recently to purchase a Crestworth Rocket lava lamp at an astonishingly low price. The only slight drawback was that th…

Started by Modulo '70

4 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Newly rescued Oozy Glo rocket- lava won't move

Help needed- I want to try salvaging this Oozy lamp I rescued yesterday from Goodwill. The water is clear, not cloudy, so the thing looked…

Started by Mark Morgan

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Mark Morgan

Blacklight idea.......

Well.. now that I finally got the one Grande to work with Louie goo.. I was thinking of trying a Blacklight version with green or yellow...…

Started by Lars

4 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

German to Uk plug socket?

Hi, I'm planning to buy a mathmos lava lamp from German and getting it shipped to the UK. Obviously the plug will be different. I was just…

Started by Miss Qt

3 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Miss Qt

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service