Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

are all light bulbs created equal?

I bought a replacement bulb from Aco hardware today for $1. it doesn't seem to heat the lava up enough what's better clear or frosted?

Started by Mathmos_Man

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

can't remove a bulb

any ideas on how to remove one, it seems pretty stuck in there

Started by Mathmos_Man

2 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by fog rider

all shook up

My ol lady has a lamp that i shook up tonight.Heck,I didn't know you couldn't shake these things.Now its all cloudy and some of the yellow…

Started by geo

5 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by geo

Help with an Australian Lava Lamp

OK so I bought this amazing lamp online...triangular, beveled cut on the edges, plastic silver base and top. So it says 240v - 50hz. I went…

Started by Adam

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

a slow flow..... really!

k... so i have this Simpsons lava lamp... green - w/Homer, Carl, & Lenny. anyhow... i have the 25 watt bulb that it calls for right now…

Started by T

7 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Coffee Table

I'm really really new to the lava lamp scene but I'm buying furniture for my apartment. When I was younger I worked in a recording studio t…

Started by Andrew

6 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Andrew

How to top off a Gemlite?

I recently purchased a Gemlite on Ebay. The lamp is in great shape, but there is about an inch gap between the fluid and the top of the gl…

Started by Manix5

1 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

crestworth steam engine lantern

hi guys i have just won a steam engine lamp on ebay that needs a bit of tlc to bring it back to its former glory, the thing i need to no i…

Started by krissyfromswindon

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

steam engine

well guys so far so good, i have taken the lamp to bits and have removed the old paint of off the back, i know have a dilema, the side with…

Started by krissyfromswindon

0 Feb 13, 2008

What Color?

After tweeking and playing with colors I want to change the liquid color of this globe:http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=156639

Started by Brian

3 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Brian

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service