Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Liquid???

Hi: This is my second post for this lamp problem. I'm new so hope on the first post I didn't ask to many basic questions because I didn't g…

Started by Pat Parsons

3 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Liquid level?

Hello, I have a probably 32 oz Lava Lite. The bulb burned out several months ago and having been away at school I haven't used it in awhil…

Started by Elisa

1 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Elisa

I want to shoot light through a lava lamp to light a scene for a film project. what do I need to know?

hey oozin.. i've got a question for you guys. I'm pointing a hot light at a lava lamp at pretty close range. I know that sucker is gonna p…

Started by Trevor Yuen

4 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Wax sticking to glass. Toss globe and/or lamp?

hi. i just found this site and thought i'd ask about my "lava lamp." i got it a few years ago as a gift, but it has never worked correctly.…

Started by vegamanx

7 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Old lamp doesn't work

I inherited a I believe a century lamp at Christmas. Hasn't been pluged in for years. When I turned it on the lava seperated one blob on to…

Started by Pat Parsons

0 Jan 4, 2008

Ring around the collar

My new (and only) Christmas present lamp has a sticking problem: When the lava floats to the top, it sticks to the glass where the air star…

Started by Ryan

0 Jan 3, 2008

Bubbles in 52 oz

I've had this lamp for more than two months and only recently has it had bubbles form throughout the lava. I'm not sure why this has occure…

Started by Taylor

5 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Taylor

Lava Grande Pink Lava/Purple Liquid -Cloudy

Well I just wanted to know from all of you if you have had any problems when your Lava Grande Pink Lava/Purple Liquid is deliverd. I orderd…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

1 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by OSOLAVA

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

Another Continental Mishap

My Continental lamp was stored on the side, and most of the non-lava liquid drained out. I'm looking to refill it, but I don't know the for…

Started by Eric

6 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Eric

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service