Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,495)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

Another Continental Mishap

My Continental lamp was stored on the side, and most of the non-lava liquid drained out. I'm looking to refill it, but I don't know the for…

Started by Eric

6 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Eric

something wrong with lamp?

i have a lamp which is about 10 years old but i havent used it in the last 2 years through moving house and so on, anyway it seems cloudy a…

Started by Lee Jones

6 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

Why only 8 hours?

Hi. Just got a lava lamp for Christmas and I noticed that the instructions say you should have it turned on for only 8 hours. Can anyone h…

Started by Ed

3 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Ed

Am I doing this right? (replacing)

Well I don't really have money to replace my lava lamp since I don't have a job right now. So I have to do what I can to fix it for free. S…

Started by Assassin X

1 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Lee Jones

Developing Tiny Pieces

I have a couple lava lamps that are developing a lot of tiny blobs when they lava starts flowing realy well. Is there a way to cure this? T…

Started by Brian

0 Dec 24, 2007

Jet lag?

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help - I've just bought a second hand Mathmos jet (dayglow), when i first fired it up all was well for the…

Started by Mathmostician

4 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Mathmostician

Floating Lava

Hi guys, Always wanted a lava lamp and finally got given one for my birthday last week. Turned around to see my 5 year old nephew playing w…

Started by Badger

1 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by CubFan

5ft tall lava lamp??

Hello everyone, I've just joined the group and need advice. I'm working on a project (won't bore you with the details as to why) but ideal…

Started by Chris barlow

3 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

POSSIBLE DEFECTIVE LAVA LAMP??

Hello. I'm brand new to this site! I just got a lava lamp and plugged it in waiting for the show! Well, after starting out as a blob on the…

Started by Lisa

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service