Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jet lag?

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help - I've just bought a second hand Mathmos jet (dayglow), when i first fired it up all was well for the…

Started by Mathmostician

4 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Mathmostician

Floating Lava

Hi guys, Always wanted a lava lamp and finally got given one for my birthday last week. Turned around to see my 5 year old nephew playing w…

Started by Badger

1 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by CubFan

5ft tall lava lamp??

Hello everyone, I've just joined the group and need advice. I'm working on a project (won't bore you with the details as to why) but ideal…

Started by Chris barlow

3 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

POSSIBLE DEFECTIVE LAVA LAMP??

Hello. I'm brand new to this site! I just got a lava lamp and plugged it in waiting for the show! Well, after starting out as a blob on the…

Started by Lisa

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by goodude26

I want a Fluidium.

I have been thinking about this ever since I took a visit to the Mathmos website. I went to the U.S. page and all they have for the U.S. ar…

Started by goodude26

15 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by goodude26

Problems logging in at work

The first time I tryed to log onto the new site from work it said ..."BLOCKED- DATING SITE, contact network admin for permission if you fee…

Started by LampHead

4 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Rosebudteg

transferred: Continental Lava lamp mishap

69pony November 20, 2007, 2:30pm Baby Member Posts: 5 I have an older Continental Lava lamp, the type that is powered by a candle. I have…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Continental Lava lamp mishap continued

I started this post last week but I had to re-sign up --I have an older Continental Lava lamp, the type that is powered by a candle. I have…

Started by 69pony

2 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by 69pony

Glitter Lamp Formula

I am in need of a glitter lamp formula for a 52oz globe. Does anyone have any ideas? Peace~ J

Started by Jason Girard

3 Nov 24, 2007
Reply by stevemo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service