Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,360)

Discussions Replied To (1233) Replies Latest Activity

"If you bought them at Target, they were the first black Ariostocrats released, a goo…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 16, 2009 to Hey All - New to "oozing goo"

18 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Shaun

"Yes, well-said. I WILL note that I am quite eager to get one of these, however there…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 11, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"That may very well be true, but I'm not claiming they're not worth that - only that…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 10, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Update again: She made an offer of $50. I made an offer of $30, and suggested that I…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 10, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Another update: Price may be too high for me right now. May be able to get it next m…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 8, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Okay, update - turns out *she* IS interested! And an OG reader, apparently (OG Reade…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 8, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Love it, and keep it away from direct sunlight. Yup, that's a rare one - Midnight Ce…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 8, 2009 to Century color question

12 Feb 8, 2009

"Michael, scroll up to my first post and you'll find a photo of one. It's simply a de…"

44 Jun 30, 2009

"I think $95 is a good price for that model, of which I''ve only seen one other - it…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 7, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Wow, wish I had been there! I'd pay that for two of 'em!! I keep checking around her…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 6, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service