Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Autumn's Discussions (1,245)

Discussions Replied To (1003) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in the same camp of willing to buy if purple/green wins, but not if blue/orange…"

Autumn replied Apr 23 to New One Day Astro Colours!

30 May 9
Reply by MonsoonStorm

"That is about right. Currently prices are inflated on eBay due to people stuck at ho…"

Autumn replied Apr 23 to Squiggle Aristocrat Decorator Worth???

4 Apr 23
Reply by Autumn

"What temperature is the globe getting to? It should get to about 120F to flow and ca…"

Autumn replied Apr 20 to Any solution to this flow issue?

8 Jun 1
Reply by Kyle S

"Can you take a time lapse or pictures every 30 minutes from startup of the lamp runn…"

Autumn replied Apr 20 to 70's Lava Lamp - Lava stops flowing

9 Apr 20
Reply by Autumn

" All screw caps are going to be older lamps made in the 1980's or earlier. If the la…"

Autumn replied Apr 18 to New to the group

12 Apr 18
Reply by John

"I recently worked on some glitter lamp formulas focusing on perchloroethylene as wel…"

Autumn replied Apr 18 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Tevfik, I'm not sure I can purchase EXOsoft MG directly or any other pure form of ML…"

Autumn replied Apr 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"So in layman's terms I think I get the following benefits. It reduces the master f…"

Autumn replied Apr 15 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Do you know why propylene glycol was part of the older formulas? Was it just for it'…"

Autumn replied Apr 13 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"BR4X, Metallic pigment that is of the smallest particle size is probably what you ne…"

Autumn replied Apr 13 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service