Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Susan's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure on volumes of wax, but the older bottles from the 70's used to run bett…"

Susan replied 51 minutes ago to How much wax in Mathmos lamps, Astro vs baby?

1 51 minutes ago
Reply by Susan

"Something on the lines of the size of the Crestworth Princess, with clear fluid, col…"

Susan replied 4 hours ago to Collectors and first 100 important announcement.

10 4 hours ago
Reply by Jezza

"A colour changing LED Astro lamp, like the Smart Astro.  Glitter bottles, different…"

Susan replied 4 hours ago to Collectors and first 100 important announcement.

10 4 hours ago
Reply by Jezza

"I love the early items, as a small child of the 1970's I grew up with a Crestworth A…"

Susan replied yesterday to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"I wish they'd bring some of these designs back."

Susan replied on Tuesday to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"wow, I love that lamp. "

Susan replied on Tuesday to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Your lamps are beautiful, I especially love the gold and bronze versions, much nicer…"

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

""

Susan replied on Monday to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Those are great, a very effective display against the black background.  The flower…"

Susan replied on Monday to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Thanks for that info, the photos don't do them justice, they look less quality than…"

38 yesterday
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service