Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"I would price this lamp at 15-25.00  The lamp is vintage and looks to be in good con…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Mar 2 to Does this lamp look like it's worth $30?

3 Mar 2
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"First off when you open the globe do not breathe the toxic fluid and make sure you h…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Mar 2 to Fantasia Glitter Lamp low fluid?

2 Mar 3
Reply by andy ross

"There is no way to open these lamps.  The lamps are one piece hand blown and sealed…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 23 to Can anyone fix a 1960 French boilers lamp?

9 Feb 25
Reply by Autumn

"I use this small 6'' gadget called a HAMMER Beer Bottle CAPPER that I came upon one…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 23 to DIYers- what kind of bottle capper do you own?

14 Mar 9
Reply by Nate

"Kerosene is in the liquid.   "

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"The Cosmos Lamp listed is worth the price that's for sure.  I've seen others for mor…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Fantasia Cosmos 5000 for sale seen on on Craigs List

8 Mar 31
Reply by Soylent Green

"And it what makes the liquid when you open the bottle smell like KEROSENE.  It's ver…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"kerosene - makes the liquid less dense"

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"I just checked my lamps out and three are on the left and two on the right. No biggi…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8 to Gemlite Mystique question

3 Mar 15
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"  I honestly don't think my HUMONGO was meant to be clear as in the color combo.  It…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8 to HUMONGO Lava Lamp returned to clear from cloudy after storage.

6 Feb 9
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service