Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged '' (7,966)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Telstar Legs/Fins

I own a Telstar, I have had it since around 1997. The legs on it are fastened by just been slid through the holes in the base. They can be…

Started by Sedated

21 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Austin Curry

New Lava Library Posters Available

I've been hard at work scanning, polishing, and enhancing several old catalogs and turning them into posters so everyone can enjoy them. Th…

Started by Autumn

0 Dec 14, 2023

How to clean inside globe? Help!

I bought a clear view lamp off marketplace for $5. The master fluid was extremely cloudy and the goo was chunky and would not flow. I heate…

Started by Courtney Barnes

4 Dec 12, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

31 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Brad

"GRANDE" bulb question

Hi everyone, I'm new here.  I joined because I recently picked up a 27-inch "GRANDE" at an estate sale and I'm a little apprehensive about…

Started by Wyatt

2 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by Wyatt

Crestworth/ Mathmos 60th Anniversary Editions

Just a heads up to collectors, this month marks the 60th anniversary of Crestworth/ Mathmos, and to mark the occasion Mathmos recently anno…

Started by lampfancy

44 Nov 1, 2023
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Help, Refilling Enchantress, Keeping Original Wax

I have an enchantress that wasn't flowing well and had lost some liquid so I thought I would try to replace the liquid. I tried a bunch of…

Started by Kaelie

1 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Arne

Milk Lava Lamp ??

Hey guys! New member here! I was hoping someone would know a bit more about this lava lamp, like who made it, and when/where its from. The…

Started by Mac

3 Oct 25, 2023
Reply by Autumn

Possibility of high-temp rotocast epoxy for making a globe?

I was thinking about this the other day. Full disclosure, it's likely a dumb idea and I'll never attempt it. Assuming it would be possible…

Started by Mattgyver92

0 Oct 13, 2023

Dying fluid (From one of our Clients)

https://lavalabcreations.com/

Started by Claude J

5 Oct 9, 2023
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups