Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'astro' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

31 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Brad

Mathmos Astro liquid swap

I wanted to make custom Mathmos Astro bottles by swapping the liquids between the bottles I have. Is it as easy as pouring out the liquid f…

Started by Alicia

2 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by Alicia

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Looking for a Copper Crestworth

Hello Lava Lovers!  I'm looking for my very first vintage lamp, and I am determined for it to be a copper Crestworth Astro or Astrobaby. I…

Started by Sarah McCabe

0 Sep 21, 2020

Help with Re-Wiring Astro

Hey all, I was planning to convert my Astro to US wiring using the post by Brad on here, but the keyless socket I ordered looks a bit diff…

Started by James

1 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by James

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

Mathmos Astro: too much bubble (hot) in a few hours?

HI! I'm an italian guy so sorry for my BAD english! I bought my first lava lamp this january, a Mathmos Astro. As often happens, the origin…

Started by Luca Lovagnini

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by Nee

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service