Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'astro' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Astrobaby Fluid Replacement

I just placed an order for 120ml of Triton X-100 and 16oz (473ml) of SLES. Based on the discussion here (https://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/

Started by jt

0 Jun 19

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

31 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Brad

Mathmos Astro liquid swap

I wanted to make custom Mathmos Astro bottles by swapping the liquids between the bottles I have. Is it as easy as pouring out the liquid f…

Started by Alicia

2 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by Alicia

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Looking for a Copper Crestworth

Hello Lava Lovers!  I'm looking for my very first vintage lamp, and I am determined for it to be a copper Crestworth Astro or Astrobaby. I…

Started by Sarah McCabe

0 Sep 21, 2020

Help with Re-Wiring Astro

Hey all, I was planning to convert my Astro to US wiring using the post by Brad on here, but the keyless socket I ordered looks a bit diff…

Started by James

1 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by James

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service