Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bubbles' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Wax collecting at top

I've recently been given a lamp from a friends loft.  Upon heating all the wax moved directly to the top and has stayed resolutely at the t…

Started by Chris Holland

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Chris Holland

"Bubbles" in my goo?

I picked up a not-quite-vintage lamp at a thrift store recently and tried to replace the liquid; the yellow goo in a clear but slightly clo…

Started by Kalakala Goo

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Wax became SO transparent + A LOT of bubbles (China of course :)

Hey everyone,I'm new to this website, but not really with lava lamps. When I was younger, I got one for Christmas. I think it was a China p…

Started by George Marshmallow

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Something I Think I Figured Out

Well, I started to heat the wax with no liquid in the globe to deal with the problem of the dreaded goose egg. In doing so and in contempla…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

New China-made 52oz lamp from Lavaworld won't flow - HELP!!!

I purchased this 52oz red/clear lamp from a retailer, and it has never worked properly. For one thing, it came with a clear bulb that seeme…

Started by Mark

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Mark

Endless bubbles in my lava

So I knocked over my lamp and the water got cloudy. I dumped it out and replaced it with a salt water & soap solution - only thing is I…

Started by Middy

1 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service