Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bubbles' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Wax collecting at top

I've recently been given a lamp from a friends loft.  Upon heating all the wax moved directly to the top and has stayed resolutely at the t…

Started by Chris Holland

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Chris Holland

"Bubbles" in my goo?

I picked up a not-quite-vintage lamp at a thrift store recently and tried to replace the liquid; the yellow goo in a clear but slightly clo…

Started by Kalakala Goo

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Wax became SO transparent + A LOT of bubbles (China of course :)

Hey everyone,I'm new to this website, but not really with lava lamps. When I was younger, I got one for Christmas. I think it was a China p…

Started by George Marshmallow

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Something I Think I Figured Out

Well, I started to heat the wax with no liquid in the globe to deal with the problem of the dreaded goose egg. In doing so and in contempla…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

New China-made 52oz lamp from Lavaworld won't flow - HELP!!!

I purchased this 52oz red/clear lamp from a retailer, and it has never worked properly. For one thing, it came with a clear bulb that seeme…

Started by Mark

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Mark

Endless bubbles in my lava

So I knocked over my lamp and the water got cloudy. I dumped it out and replaced it with a salt water & soap solution - only thing is I…

Started by Middy

1 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service