Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'color' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Warning Target.com is sending the wrong color lamps

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a little warning. It appears that target.com is sending out the wrong colored grandes (at least to m…

Started by Joseph White

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Reece

Transparent paint

Does anyone know of a truly transparent spray paint. I want to do my own version of the colormax, and I found transparent spray enamel made…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Arne

opening/adding food color to hot rock glitter lite???

should i do this? the lamp is from 03, so are the contents incredibly toxic or what? i know some people have done this, but i just want to…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ben

Teal Lava Globe

Would like to know if any one has a Teal/Clear globe they would be willing to part with. The globe will be replacing the one in my blue swi…

Started by Alex

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Wax gets very dark during operation

I have a Lava Lite (I think it's 32 oz; it measures about 16.5" from base to top and has a 40W bulb) that I've owned for maybe 15 years. It…

Started by Brian

10 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

Fantasia Omni aka The Watchtower

Greetings everyone and yes I am still here.. I have put myself on a serious 3 -4 month embargo from lamps.. refraining from all sites that…

Started by kiramarie

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by kiramarie

What is the best dye to add to vintage lava liquid?

Hi gang, I have been meaning to repair my vintage enchantress decorator lava lamp much like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

Started by VintageK

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Erin

Crestworth Galaxy owners, a question.....

Would any of you be interested in purchasing spare colourwheels? i'm talking about new ones made up, not original ones. Someone I have spok…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

17 May 27, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Color Organs

There are many here who collect lava, glitter, and fiber optic lamps. I've always had a fascination with Light synchronized with Sound. I w…

Started by WeeboTech

20 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Keith

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service