Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'glitter' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Official Order Thread!

THANKS, OOZING GOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST OVER THE YEARS! Mandatory post update is MANDATORY. In addition to the modded lamps that I…

Started by Loren

311 Mar 22, 2023
Reply by Loren

Looking for a source of glitter

Hello, I am looking for a source of glitter, preferably 10*10 mm silver squares. It needs to be resistant to a calcium nitrate solution or…

Started by Adrian

5 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Adrian

MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

Hello everyone, This week I tried various chemicals for the glitter lamp. First I searched for safety data sheets for glitter. Because the…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

19 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

A homemade glitter lamp?

Hi all! Did you notice that there is a lot of information at different sites about homemade lava lamps, but none about homemade glitter lam…

Started by Num Lock

23 Mar 19, 2022
Reply by tim

HACK GLITTER LAMP

An article I found for determining the content of the glitter lamp was extremely helpful. Just like the lava lamp, someone drank it. GLITTE…

3 Feb 6, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

I decided to make a glitter lamp this weekend. I did a research on the glitter lamp first on the internet. I did not come across much infor…

4 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

Double Play lamp

Lava Lite has finally released their "double play" lamp- a lava core surrounded by glitter. It looks pretty, and its a little larger than t…

Started by Ian

59 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Judy R

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

29 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Rich C

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

(HELP) Vintage Glitter lamp, very cloudy and the glitter is uggly.

Hello Guys I wish someone to help me restauring my vintage french lamp. I dont have idea of what is inside this lamp. I just made some lav…

Started by Jeremy P

6 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Jeremy P

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service