Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Schylling Acquires Lava Brand - Lava Lite Company Sold

For some reason, the creator of the original thread deleted it, so I'm going to repost. "The Lava brand has found a new home, although one…

Started by Erin

33 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Color changing lava lamp

Hi all, I just joined the forum.  Wanted to let people know that I am working on a color changing lava lamp.  Mine will be called the Fire…

Started by Jeremy Blakesley

64 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Blakesley

Diamond glitter style lamp from bigclive

I saw this on YouTube from one of my favorite channels and just had to share it. https://youtu.be/NQNB9w9RPVM

Started by Cowmatian

8 May 11, 2018
Reply by David Brunton

2 x Carramar Lamps For Sale (CLOSED)

G'day all, I am back again as promised with 2 variations of the Carramar up for grabs. Current rates for shipping to the states from oz is…

Started by Little L

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Little L

Quick review - 10" Glitter Mini "Vortex" lamps

Both are 10" high.  Lamp1: white plastic cap and base. Everything is attached - cap, base, globe. Powered with three AA batteries (n…

Started by Erin

3 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by kero48

ON SALE RARE RUSSIAN "SPUTNIK" LAMP!! Good condition

Hello guys, to all of you. I have on sale a russian very, VERY RARE Russian sputnik GLITTER lamp. Though not famous, this lamp is super ra…

Started by Daniele

0 Jan 22, 2018

New here - looking for fiber spray for a lamp

Hi! I'm new to this group, but recently got a working fiber optic lamp, and found that there is no easy way to replace the optic fiber spra…

Started by Ellen Woodrow

4 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Soylent Green

Prototype?

I just found this unusual lamp in completed listings on ebay. Did anybody else see it? I've never seen anything like it before and the cap…

Started by Callum Carr

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Vintage lamp identifcation

I am looking at getting this lava lamp online but I don't know the brand and the seller isn't a hobbyist. Anyone recognize this brand of la…

Started by Cydok

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service