Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

Hello All, Some of you will know that we had to discontinue our Mathmos range a while ago now as Mathmos restricted UK sellers to selling i…

Started by ElectricMonkey

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

My new Lava Lightning Storm lamp arrived

I've been wanting one of these for a while and recently one popped up with an original box no less.  The box was kind of beat up but the la…

Started by Rich C

2 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Rich C

A new lamp you have all been waiting for.

Magma Tower is revolutionizing the water motion lamp. Here are some of the features you will find with our new lamp. NO MORE BULBS- No mor…

Started by Jonny Magma

54 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Critter

query re optic fibre replacements for optic fibre lamp

I am new to this forum.  Where/How can I contact to replace the bunch of fibres for my old optic fibre lamp.

Started by CH

0 Jan 27, 2014

Magma Tower/Gookits Updating

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give you a heads up that the Magma Tower website has been redone. Also, the gookits.com website will be gett…

Started by Jonny Magma

55 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Autumn

May I Have Help Finding This Lamp?

Hello all, I'm new to this site but I'm quite fond of lava lamps. I love the one lava lamp I have, a floor lava lamp my father bought for…

Started by Keena

8 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Dion

How can i make a tower lamp like the magma tower

Hi i seen the mathmos fireball and looked at the magma tower. I would like to know if anyone has tryed making one of these. i would use lav…

Started by john

18 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Bari

Does anyone have an extra wizard cap I can buy?

Hello fellow Goo-ers.  Does anyone have an extra silver-colored wizard cap that I can buy?  This is the cone shaped top part that is 2" at…

Started by Vince

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Any idea as to what this motion lamps is called?

Hi, I picked this up at a yard sale today.  It is made in china but there is no id on it.  Works great.  Any ideas as to the name of it?  D…

Started by Scott

8 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by lalalava

Giant on the way - dented base and slightly low fluid - need help

I have a lovely Giant on the way from eBay. The base has a dent in it and the fluid is a tad low.  I'm looking for help getting that dent…

Started by Erin

169 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Critter

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service