Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Smart Astro & Mathmos monster lamp London design sept

I just come by this as im going to london design, theres been the demand for the lunar to come bk but i hear mathmos are bringing out a mon…

Started by john

10 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Any Hong Kong lava?

I have recently bought a lava lamp in Hong Kong (Mathmos Astrobaby) but I want one in made in the USA!  Anybody know where to buy one?

Started by Anson Cheung

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Anson Cheung

I have a giant lava lamp yellow lava blue water how do I remove the cap.

I need to remove the cap to add salt and soap but the cap is different then the smaller ones please help.

Started by Joe Kingsley

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Spencer541

lava brand magma colour fountain (haggerty enterprises) 2001

Hi everyone, I bought a lava brand colour fountain this morning from a boot sale still boxed, and noticed on the base of the lamp it has SA…

Started by James Manley

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by James Manley

Can anyone identify this lady?

Picked up this rather cheeky lamp for £1 last weekend.I said that it looked as if some liquid was missing - until my wife said, "Well, she…

Started by Chris Lea

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Chris Lea

Lava Lamp vintage Red amber yellow gold star light base

I am selling my lava lamp on ebay and was wondering if anyone could share the best techniques for packing and shipping lava lamps...  THANK…

Started by Dan Ja

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Dan Ja

Mathmos Astro Blue-Green and Red-Violethttp://oozinggoo.ning.com/video/mathmos-astro-redviolet-and

Hello,I am a new member of the Oozing Goo and made a video to show you folks my lamps. I embedded the video to my profile, I am giving you…

Started by Boney

4 May 4, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Lava sticks to walls >:(

Hey everyone, my lamp has been shooken :(  I let it cool down and everything worked, but... the wax sticked to the walls on some places an…

Started by Lama Velka

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by MagicLamp

Ebay .......New Huge 27" Grande lava Lamp

I was bidding on one and ebay shut it got a notice that it is being investigated as a  scam and not to pay for it .Any one else get this?

Started by Nancy

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Wax became SO transparent + A LOT of bubbles (China of course :)

Hey everyone,I'm new to this website, but not really with lava lamps. When I was younger, I got one for Christmas. I think it was a China p…

Started by George Marshmallow

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service