Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'replacement' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacement bulb for Astro Baby?

Hey All - I'm struggling to locate a replacement bulb for my Astro Baby. I'm in the US and am searching for the #'s printed on my stock bu…

Started by m1ke

8 Dec 2, 2021
Reply by Autumn

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Replacement Fiber Optic Spray Update

Well, I am going to give this another go. My first few attempts at reproducing these replacement sprays for the Fantasia lamps has been not…

Started by jmpenny32

31 Mar 7, 2021
Reply by Robert Israel

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Replacement Bottle for Tiki Hot Rock Lite?

Hello, everyone. My family just moved and our kids have been thrilled watching our lava lamp collection on display (our previous apartment…

Started by Matt Garner

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Using a Mathmos Bottle in an Old Lava Lite Base

I own a lava lite model e127444-b that I got a long time ago. The base is 98 mm wide and around 51 mm deep (measured from the top of the bu…

Started by Gus

0 Feb 19, 2016

Mathmos Herritage Bottles Don't Work with a Polished Base!?

Hey guys, I just tried to buy a turquoise astro replacement bottle with a polished silver stand and a polished silver cap on the Mathmos si…

Started by Mathmos Lover

14 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

Making Replacement Caps

I am sure many of you have had problems with loosing caps, breaking caps, or just getting a lamp without a cap. Well i believe I have come…

Started by Kempton

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Brad

Consort globe needed!

Hi gang. I would like to complete my 1967 Expo lamp, otherwise known as the "Blue Magoo" lamp after having the seller break the original sc…

Started by VintageK

0 Aug 16, 2011

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service