Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Yep, there's a silver Starship Grande, minus cap, in my local Goodwill, which is Renton, WA. They want $70 for it. Globe is cloudy yellow/blue. Are these indeed hyper-rare? Does anybody want it? I could pick it up for someone. Photos linked below.

http://imgur.com/9QeVFkA

http://imgur.com/6PfpEuO

If I did get it, I'd have to go Sunday, hopefully it'd still be there.

~ Jonas

Views: 2161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very cool, I love the base, take some pics of

just the base.   Could be a custom project, this winter.

There are a couple in here:

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/albums/starship-grande

if there is a particular angle you want to see, just let me know

Did anyone ever buy it. I'm looking for one and would pay big if so. Really just want the base and top cone but I'm ready to pay. Let me know if somebody wants to sale one. PayPal ready.....

Did anyone ever buy it. I'm looking for one and would pay big if so. Really just want the base and top cone but I'm ready to pay. Let me know if somebody wants to sale one. PayPal ready.....

Did anyone get it? I want to buy it. Let me know.

This post is from 2014, that lamp is long gone. 

Damion Salazar said:

Did anyone get it? I want to buy it. Let me know.

Yeah, I ended up going over and grabbing it that afternoon.  By the time I got there, they had lost the top cap.  :(   I have been using a regular grande cap on it, and it looks fine, but certainly missing that pointy look. 

I got several years of enjoyment out of it, but about 2 months ago, we changed some things in our house, and it's been stuck in a closet ever since.  It deserves to go to a worthy home.  

The original bottle was completely fried, so I ended up kitting it.  Happy to sell to a local (seattle area) buyer for the whole thing, and happy to ship the legs / cone to a non-local buyer.

I have been thinking about making a post about selling it, so this helped me get a little bump.  :)

PM me

I want to buy the base with the legs of the starship grande. I'll pay the shipping. I have PayPal ready to pay. Email me with a invoice shipped or email me. damionx4loc@yahoo.com I use this email with PayPal.

Verax said:

Yeah, I ended up going over and grabbing it that afternoon.  By the time I got there, they had lost the top cap.  :(   I have been using a regular grande cap on it, and it looks fine, but certainly missing that pointy look. 

I got several years of enjoyment out of it, but about 2 months ago, we changed some things in our house, and it's been stuck in a closet ever since.  It deserves to go to a worthy home.  

The original bottle was completely fried, so I ended up kitting it.  Happy to sell to a local (seattle area) buyer for the whole thing, and happy to ship the legs / cone to a non-local buyer.

I have been thinking about making a post about selling it, so this helped me get a little bump.  :)

Hey all - apologies for my lack of responses.  Several of you have reached out through DM for price / purchase.

I need to do some research this weekend to figure out what this thing is worth.  Bottom line - I want it to go to a loving lava home, who will treat it with the respect it deserves.  :)

I'll try to get time for this over the next few days.

I appreciate all the interest!

will sit right next to my lunar

It would look great next to my Imperial! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service