Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I wish I didn't have to say this, but...it looks like they won't sell these to me after all.

They sent me an invoice, but they said that if I didn't pay it all at once, there would be a $300 bank charge which I can't afford. I agreed to pay all at once, but before I could, they realized that Atlanta was NOT a port...that they would have to dump them in Savannah, and bring them by truck the rest of the way. Once they figured this out, they had to adjust the amount for the new shipping. About a week went by, and I sent a message. They said they were still waiting for their shipping company to send them a quote. That was 3 weeks ago. :( I've sent three messages...no response.

And their website is down.


[EDIT] They finally wrote me back!! I can't believe it. (@_@) They still didn't provide a new shipping total, but they said that they would tomorrow. Yay! Hopefully it won't be way too expensive, and I can just pay it all at once finally and be done with it until the lamps arrive. Until that I have to keep saying "IF". :(

Views: 79


You need to be a member of Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate to add comments!

Join Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Comment by Erin on April 10, 2012 at 8:45am

Good luck Lorin! Keep us posted. :)


Autumn created this Ning Network.



© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service