Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

making own lamp

shouldn't there be a sticky for this topic? i can't find any info on this site. i need to know when to add color to the goo.

Started by MyFriendGoo

3 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

lava ideas

Hey anyone got good ideas here's mine: lava lamp with glow-in-the-dark lava or a lava lamp with legos inside please reply!

Started by dsavv

7 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Purity!

site to look up past ebay auctions?

didn't someone post a link to this site here?

Started by MyFriendGoo

3 May 12, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

I'm back!

Hello everyone!! I am sure you have probably noticed i haven't been on oozinggoo AT ALL lately. Well i am going to change that. I will be o…

Started by Antstep

2 May 8, 2008
Reply by StarDust

HOT LAVA!

So I went out to Spenser's on Sunday and bought two 52oz Lava Lamps. My fiance and I sat and watched for a long time as a stalagmite formed…

Started by StarDust

0 May 6, 2008

Check out the lava knot that formed this morning

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=1566398%3APhoto%3A34594&context=user right next to the knot the green was producing real…

Started by Woodvetch

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kris

JUST GOT MY FIRST CHINA MADE GLOBE and other lava thoughts.

It's a midnight 32 oz blue/yellow new in box from ebay, cap says made in 2003. Paid less than $10 with shipping. Bought it specifically for…

Started by Woodvetch

8 May 1, 2008
Reply by Kris

My Cool Custom Red/Black Starship Lava Mod

So I read an article on Oozing Goo the other day, http://www.oozinggoo.com/colorchange.html and decided on a whim to change the color of my…

Started by StarDust

1 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Wow, I can't believe I did this...

Wow, I can't believe I did this... I bought a 40w Appliance bulb, and actually put it in my oven.

Started by Kosmic Carp

2 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by StarDust

Wizard Glitter Lamps

Does anyone know how much the black Wizard glitter lamps sold for when they were in the stores? Thanks.

Started by Tanya

0 Apr 14, 2008

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service