Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'globe' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Wanted: Chocolate globe

I need chocolate! I'm wondering if anyone has a chocolate globe for sale. 32oz. US-made Lava Lite.   Must be free from defects. Any base/c…

Started by Erin

9 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Ian

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

14 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Teal Lava Globe

Would like to know if any one has a Teal/Clear globe they would be willing to part with. The globe will be replacing the one in my blue swi…

Started by Alex

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Scratch removal on a globe, any tips?

Hi, I've got few scratches on my Fluidium Grande, including a deep one. Do you know any tips to remove them? Thanks PS: I've got some polis…

Started by Astralav

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

Mods, move if necessary - 32oz. globes with coil, anyone?

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in buy/sell/trade, but here it is. Archie McPhee is a Seattle novelty store that sells all sorts…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

9 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by DasGrinch

Glitter Grande Bottle Looking For a Good Home...

We currently have a faulty grande Mystical Glitter lamp which has been sitting in our warehouse for over a year now.  The lamp has never wo…

Started by ElectricMonkey

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

Consort globe needed!

Hi gang. I would like to complete my 1967 Expo lamp, otherwise known as the "Blue Magoo" lamp after having the seller break the original sc…

Started by VintageK

0 Aug 16, 2011

Dirty globe on the inside?

Well in April i got a purple clear century. It was more like purple wax and white milk. After cycling for a while it is now crystal clear.…

Started by Sgt Pepper

10 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Lava stuck to side of lamp and cloudy.

Okay so i got a wizard lamp in the mail plugged it in after a few hours the lava is all on the side of the globe. Like a snake. What would…

Started by Sgt Pepper

8 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service