Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dating Mathmos lamps

Hi. New to this forum, so Hi everyone :) Theres probably a section on the site to answer this or even a previous post but as I'm new I'm ha…

Started by Sedated

26 Sep 9, 2022
Reply by jonny p

Anyone know the Mathmos Master Fluid Formula?

I'm looking to refurb a Mathmos lamp and was wondering if anyone has a recipe for the master fluid?  I'll be using Triton X as my surfactan…

Started by Lamp Addict

4 Aug 22, 2022
Reply by Arne

Caps for the Ceramic Icon Series - Celestial

Does anyone have for sale any Caps for the Ceramic Icon Series - Celestial or the Peace and Love bases in particular? Also the cap for the…

Started by T Sabo

0 Aug 20, 2022

very odd behavior of recent mathmos wax

A friend sent me a green/blue Astro bottle with the words "maybe you can fix it". He had added a bit of magmatower wax dye so it was a bit…

Started by Arne

1 Jul 30, 2022
Reply by Arne

Does anyone here own a smart astro and is good with electronics?

I found out that the smart astro was originally planned as an rgb lamp featuring  2 red 2 green and two blue led's instead of 3 red and 3 b…

Started by Arne

0 Jul 24, 2022

Mathmos ‘Magma Heads’ Exhibition

Thought this might be of interest - a collaboration between Mathmos and artist Jenna Sutela for a ‘Magma Head' installation at London’s ‘Se…

Started by lampfancy

1 Jul 24, 2022
Reply by Peter Panussi

Nova lamp Bulb

Trying to convert a Nova lava lamp from the UK. The lamp uses a 30w r39 ses bulb. Is a US R39W E17 30w bulb the proper size? All I should h…

Started by Jay Fulton

3 Jul 23, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Happy Fourth Of July 2022

Happy Fourth Of July 2022

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jul 3, 2022

Crestworth Nordic Lamps U.S. Seller

Hi!  I may be looking to sell these Crestworth Nordic lamps.  They are quite rare lamps especially to be in the States.  If there's anyone…

Started by Lamp Addict

6 Jun 29, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Mathmos Chrom Star Wars Fighter - wtf???

I just stumbled across a classified ad praising a "Mathmos Lavalamp Chrome Star Wars Fighter"  for 200 Euros. Custom made or super special…

Started by Peter Panussi

5 Jun 29, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service