Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

120W Grande Bulb

I have my grande on a dimmer, but I was looking for expirment's sake to add some more heat on the top end.  I grabbed some 120W halogens, b…

Started by Joshua Dreger

2 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Any place to buy UV Reactive Fluorescent Dye for Lava?

I did a lot of combing the forums looking, and most I found suggested buying from Magma Tower, but as of June 26th 2019 I don't see any of…

Started by Jessika Hutchinson

12 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Lamp Production

Many of you are aware that Schylling is currently looking to design new products for the lava lamp. What I'm about to say is conjecture, bu…

Started by k-nano

21 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Blind Faith

Motion Lamp Fingernails?!

Whoooooooaaaaaaa... https://diply.com/61913/lava-lamp-nails-are-a-modern-blast-from-the-past-and-theyre-groo?utm_source=facebook&utm_m

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

2 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lounge Color Choices

I'm so happy hubby and I decided to move the Lava Lounge from the spare room upstairs to the basement!  I'll have about the same amount of…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

5 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Princess Goolamp refill

Just recieved a refill from Marcel / Goolamp, Fantastic service, Very well packed and has made the Princess sparkle again, Well Pleased :-)…

Started by Johnny

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Refurbished at 1974 model 100 century lava lamp ooze.

Hey, I just wanted to add this as another example of the strong heating method of lava lamp wax rejuvenation(with a slight twist): I found…

Started by James K.

0 Jun 2, 2019

Trying to find a better goo formulation

I am in the process of experimenting with different waxes and additives, trying to find the perfect formulation to make my own goo for lava…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

20 May 28, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

I Destroyed My Carlisle

Greetings! This is my first post and I thought I should introduce myself. I’m Robert and I live in San Francisco. I joined shortly after I…

Started by Galaxy Gloo

12 May 20, 2019
Reply by Mark

SLES Vs Magma Tower Surf

How would 70% SLES compare to MT surfactant in terms of the amount I have to use? I know the amount approximately to aim for of MT surf in…

Started by Joshua Dreger

7 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service