Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Featured Discussions

The certain future of OozingGoo

Hey all, Mark has decided to step down as owner of OozingGoo and pass the torch on to me. Most everyone on here knows me, but here is a rea…

Started by AutumnLatest Reply

Donald Dunnet - Original Lava Lamp Inventor - Prototypes, Construction details & History.

Hi, Hopefully with this post I can provide a comprehensive background on the story of Donald and his invention. Donald was my great grand…

Started by Charlie LeverettLatest Reply

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/ The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28 **Updated the Heritage Collection will be released to…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New vintage flow wax and master fluid refill kits coming soon!

Details coming soon.

Started by Autumn

1 Jan 29
Reply by Mattgyver92

discord issues

hi - is anyone else having problems logging into Discord?I'm based in UK and can't seem to post at all Do I need to pay subscriptions?Or ha…

Started by andy ross

5 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Autumn

Possibility of high-temp rotocast epoxy for making a globe?

I was thinking about this the other day. Full disclosure, it's likely a dumb idea and I'll never attempt it. Assuming it would be possible…

Started by Mattgyver92

0 Oct 13, 2023

The certain future of OozingGoo

Hey all, Mark has decided to step down as owner of OozingGoo and pass the torch on to me. Most everyone on here knows me, but here is a rea…

Started by Autumn

10 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by Autumn

Dying fluid (From one of our Clients)

https://lavalabcreations.com/

Started by Claude J

5 Oct 9, 2023
Reply by Claude J

How are unknown chemicals or products identified?

**I hope I put this in the correct discussion. If not please let me know so I can fix it. I'm aimlessly working on a heatless Lava Lamp.…

Started by Lesley Holder

0 Sep 1, 2023

Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

In my quest to figure out exactly what the original formula is, one thing I haven't figured out is why they used Kerosene in the mixture. …

Started by Ant Bee

163 May 21, 2023
Reply by Zach

Squiglet-wiglet

Hello family, I just got a squiggle aristocrat. It has a 50watt reflector bulb in it and it seems that it’s too hot of a bulb to use with…

Started by Jsmooth

2 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Jsmooth

Making Oil Wheels for Projection

Laser cut two big disks of acylic, glued them together with silicone, and used a syringe to fill it with oil/water. Didn't realize I needed…

Started by Mattgyver92

3 Apr 21, 2023
Reply by Bowlerhat

Customer Photos

We are creating a customer photo section for our website Please send any pics that you would like to contribute to lavalabcreations@gmail.c…

Started by Claude J

1 Mar 27, 2023
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service