Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Openion on a Lava Lamp

Could someone give me their openion on the Rainbow Lava? Does anyone have one here working?

Started by jerrell maxwell

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

help needed

hiya guys, i have a problem, i have a bottle i have the glitter, but i need a fluid, ive tried water with no luck the glitter just sits on…

Started by krissyfromswindon

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Kaia1165

Thrid times the Charm

Well finally got a working lamp from spencers its a 52 ounce blue liquid and yellow wax lamp looks awesome. Heated up in about 2 hours and…

Started by thomas chambers

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by thomas chambers

Help! I just bought a 1986 Century and the lava isn't flowing correctly.

I am not an expert here but this lamp seems to be running hot. The lava is not staying in the coil and is either hovering over the coil or…

Started by lana miller

11 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by lana miller

Bottle capper needed near Philadelphia, PA (USA)

I recently got a blue/white swirl base with a clear/blue globe. There was some rust on the cap of the globe, which I figured wasn't really…

Started by BlueTrane2028

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

New lamp stopped working

I purchased a 14.5 inch lava-lite brand lamp a few weeks ago, and up until 2 days ago it has worked perfectly. Now whenever the lamp warms…

Started by Bob

9 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by thomas chambers

Big Bubbles in Lava how do you get rid of them?

Good morning everyone. I received a replacement for the DOA 52 last week and when I fired it up it had very large bubbles. After running it…

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

Blue/white problem

I need some help with an eight year old lava brand lite. The goo has separated. Some of it floats at the top regardless of temperature and…

Started by BlueTrane2028

24 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Are there 4 Category of problems???

I am trying to trim all problems into 4 causes. I have no Idea and with limited knowledge if this can be done. 1. To Hot. (Stops working a…

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

What does this mean?

My Lamp started to do this (see attachment) any advice would be grateful! id rather not ditch it though!

Started by Michael Scherzer

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service