Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capping

Ok, I got into a discussion with a friend. He says that it is ok to recap a lamp if it is cold but I thought that it should be warm before…

Started by Brian

6 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Brian

Stuck in neutral!!

I've got a Lava Lamp brand lamp that was working perfectly. I'd turn it on and it would take about 20-30 minutes to start "lava-nating". I…

Started by Jimmy D

8 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Jimmy D

Coil not seated properly

I just got my new lamp. This is the second go-around, as the first one was cloudy. Early in the first cycle I ran it through, all of the w…

Started by Eric B

5 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Cold blooded lava?

I have two lamps- A 1977 model 1120 52 oz. Aristocrat with clear iquid and red goo, and A 1978 model 100 52 oz Century with clear liquid…

Started by Reed

9 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What Lamp Is This Globe From?

I have this globe that was sent as a replacement from a shop on ebay but I don't think it is from the silver streak like because it is purp…

Started by Brian

7 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Brian

Surfactant sodium lauryl sulfate anybody use it? Am I way Off base ??

Hi all: I am not sure I am at the right site and I respect the folks that want to collect "Original Products" . But my goal is just to "Bui…

Started by cpu2hot

3 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Lava Grande Pink Lava/Purple Liquid -Cloudy

Ok my Red Lava and Purple liquid Grand has arrived. It is cloudy a little. I can see my hand at the bottom of the lamp. Do you all think it…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

11 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Help with ID

I have been searching for most of the day today to find out how to identify a couple of lamps I have, but am not getting anywhere. The good…

Started by geightor

5 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by geightor

Dropped my lava lamp

Hi, one of our lava lamps fell off the shelf. I had to replace the bulb, but other than that it seemed to be ok. However, the flow of the l…

Started by Holland

6 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Got the smell to go away! YEAH!

Thanks everyone for the advise. I called my sister and she told me to try vinegar. So I tried it and it worked. I put it vinegar in a carpe…

Started by Teresa

1 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service