Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help

Hi everyone, I have a (Im sure its Chinese) small lava lamp that came with cloudy water. I was able to safely get the cap off and drain the…

Started by Ghost225

12 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by Ghost225

Wire coil tension breaker!

Does anyone know where to buy these or something similar that will work just as good? I'm in the process of making a homemade lamp out of a…

Started by KittenChops

6 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Lunar/iO bottle measurement

Hello, can anyone tell me the height from the bottom of a lunar cap (where the bottle starts curving in towards the cap) and up to the top…

Started by Adrian

0 Apr 20, 2022

This kind of cap?

Can you tell me what kind of cap this is?  Crimped-on?  I do see a lot of discussions here about taking off different caps but I have not s…

Started by Tom Clark

6 Apr 10, 2022
Reply by Tom Clark

Replace liquid in Mathmos Fireflow - Same formula?

Hello, is the formula in Fireflow the same as in Astro? I'd like to replace the liquid in a Fireflow with clear liquid from an Astro bottle…

Started by Adrian

1 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by jonny p

A bubble every 10 seconds

So I have an odd problem- a bubble comes up from the bottom center of my globe every 10 seconds (yes, I’ve timed it). Otherwise, the lamp f…

Started by Jsmooth

1 Apr 3, 2022
Reply by LarryLover

Lunar / io bottle issues.

I’m curious to discover what issues people are having with the Yellow/ Orange and the Pink / Turquoise bottles  I have had 5 Y / O bottles…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

11 Mar 21, 2022
Reply by Jezza

A homemade glitter lamp?

Hi all! Did you notice that there is a lot of information at different sites about homemade lava lamps, but none about homemade glitter lam…

Started by Num Lock

23 Mar 19, 2022
Reply by tim

Aduki Battery

Hi, i bought a Aduki. But the Battery is defect i guess. When I pull the plug it starts flashing. Can I change the battery?

Started by Maurice

15 Mar 13, 2022
Reply by Maurice

Surfactant Question

All,  Has anybody looked at the different surfactants out there?  It seems that there are a few terms like non-ionic, ionic and cloud point…

Started by Scott

12 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service