Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava_Head_UK's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no here we go again, I’m sorry too hear that, did they at least glue and tighten…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 24 to Mathmos Clear / Blue one day special, anyone else having problems with flow?

10 Apr 27
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Well done you did a great job this is becoming a very common problem now, Mathmos al…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 17, 2021 to Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Great video thanks, however If Mathmos was on top of quality control we wouldn’t hav…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 11, 2021 to I cleaned my Mathmos from debris and made a video to show the process

8 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Susan

"Black /Plum maybe it was a fruit fly, mine was in Bright yellow wax so very noticeab…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 8, 2021 to Lunar / io bottle issues.

11 Mar 21
Reply by Jezza

"2 arrived scratched replacements bubbled after about 3-4 months so gave up on the id…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 6, 2021 to Mathmos Astro Metallic

8 May 6, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"I absolutely agree with you it needs sorted ASAP!!! maybe I should start a thread ab…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 6, 2021 to Lunar / io bottle issues.

11 Mar 21
Reply by Jezza

"Oh no I am so sorry to hear that especially as you are in the USA so exchanges are n…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 1, 2021 to Lunar / io bottle issues.

11 Mar 21
Reply by Jezza

"Thanks Paul good to hear your bottle was ok, how strange though I’ve bought a lot of…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 1, 2021 to Lunar / io bottle issues.

11 Mar 21
Reply by Jezza

"The coating bubbled & flaked off of my Blue one and this happened all over the b…"

Lava_Head_UK replied May 1, 2021 to Mathmos Astro Metallic

8 May 6, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"We all hoped they would be same price as the rest of the range but the price was inc…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Nov 29, 2020 to Mathmos Clear /White Astro bottles shipping within 3 weeks!

8 Jan 14, 2021
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service