Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'flow' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help restoring my 1975 Century, various problems

Since I am new here, I'll first introduce myself a bit.  I've been fascinated by Lava Lamps since I was a little kid.  I can remember when…

Started by Rich C

45 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Rich C

Cant get your consort to flow after a refill? This is why.

I have spent the last few days trying to fix my consort. Many people have tried and failed to refill their consorts and now I know why. My…

Started by Autumn

13 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Autumn

Owner of a New Lava Lamp, help?

Well, I bought a new lava lamp a few days ago and encountered some problems with it. To start, when it flows, it leaves this wax "trail' an…

Started by Cha durnas

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Liz B

Blue Midnight repair

Ok, so I have an '03 midnight that's been off for around 2 years or so. I just plugged it in again last night, and it seems mostly ok, but…

Started by John-Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Loren

Re-doing liquids

A problem i have faced more than once and have never been able to understand how to recover.. When i redo liquids of my lamps i sometimes…

Started by Da9L

10 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Erin

Lazy Lava

Hi, I've got a Telstar Mathmos bottle who's got a lazy flow. Nearly never make it to the top, very slow flow. I switch the bottle with anot…

Started by Astralav

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Astralav

Goo just liquifies. Help

I have to original 1970's lava lamps that when you turn them on and heat the wax just melts and doesn't move at all. The other has a large…

Started by Kevin

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

SLES does not change my flow

I replaced the liquid in my jet and i got the wax to flow up and down with a few blobs.. However it only makes blobs and no columns, so i b…

Started by Da9L

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Erin

Did I just ruined my Grande?

Hi, another second hand lamp, another problem, that my mojo :-) First the Fluidium Grande with bubbles (flushed it today) Then my sticky Lu…

Started by Astralav

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Astralav

Help: Lunar problems

Hi, I was very happy to receive my Lunar yesterday until I find the cone is impossible to remove from the bottle (check here for more detai…

Started by Astralav

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Astralav

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service