Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'refill' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help, Refilling Enchantress, Keeping Original Wax

I have an enchantress that wasn't flowing well and had lost some liquid so I thought I would try to replace the liquid. I tried a bunch of…

Started by Kaelie

1 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Arne

Refilling a yellow fluidium

Hi, I've tried to refill my old yellow fluidium using a few recipes I've found on here, none have worked so far. It now looks like magma to…

Started by Craig Bell

0 Sep 29, 2021

Question about changing the lamp's water.Salt/wax/soap solution

OK.So what I've got here is a cloudy lava lampo and I'm going to change it.. I wonder is it safe to clean the bottle with the cooled wax in…

Started by Bowlerhat

6 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Carol

Lunar bottle refill with a Lavalite Glitter Grande

When i have a Lavalite Glitter Grande. And i want to refill my empty Lunar bottle with this glitter fluid. Is the subtance in the Glitter G…

Started by Pascal

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Refilling liquid - Wax wont melt

When redoing liquid from scratch i usually start by just filling the globe with destilled water with a tiny bit of SLES .. Plan was to the…

Started by Da9L

5 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

I have successfully refilled a Mathmos Glitterball.....

I have successfully refilled a Mathmos Glitterball Lava Lamp with pure 100% (not diluted) Glycerin.   It works perfectly.   I loosened the…

Started by Eron Rozmos

8 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Using a goo kit in a Grande - how it went.

I received my goo kit as well as an emtpy Grande lava lite. I'm going to fill the grande with the goo kit and thought I'd post my comments,…

Started by J W

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Bottle capper for a 52oz lamp

found an inexpensive lamp and globe (52oz) without goo in it, and no cap on the bottle. It looks like someone just refilled it with colored…

Started by Nolan Guess

0 Jul 17, 2009

Know anywhere to buy discontinued 32 oz. refills?

I'm bummed that my ~6 year old custom lamp got knocked over when it was warm and is now cloudy. When I bought it, you could mix and match a…

Started by Middy

1 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service