Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'stuck' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

Bottle glued to base, I think... Ideas?

Hey, all. New member, first post.I bought (through pictures, no hands-on) what I thought was a twin to what I think is a Century 100 I have…

Started by Steven Marra

20 Mar 18, 2021
Reply by Steven Marra

Wax residue near bottom of globe

Is there any way to get rid of wax residue near the bottom of a globe? It was cold when I moved it but the wax still moved slightly and mar…

Started by Justin B

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

How can I fix my lava lamp?

Hello, my name is Ezequiel. I have a practically new lava lamp (I bought it on April and I don't turn it on very often). The thing is that…

Started by ezequiel coeli

11 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

Blue Midnight repair

Ok, so I have an '03 midnight that's been off for around 2 years or so. I just plugged it in again last night, and it seems mostly ok, but…

Started by John-Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Loren

Attempting to fix my Capri

Well here we go. Saturday night excitement!   As I received it Wednesday:   Globe is in bad shape and stuck in the base. Took some WD40 to…

Started by Erin

24 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Erin

Lava stuck to side of lamp and cloudy.

Okay so i got a wizard lamp in the mail plugged it in after a few hours the lava is all on the side of the globe. Like a snake. What would…

Started by Kempton

8 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Lava wont Flow/Stuck at Top

Hello,  I purchased a brand new LAVA brand Lava Lamp three days ago. I have run it several times for 5-6 hours and it has not yet flowed. T…

Started by Carolion lyon

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

My lava lamp apears to be broken. Can you help me?

I have a lava brand lava lamp. It is 52oz. The lava just sits at the bottom of the lamp. Even after hours. It is like an egg stuck at the b…

Started by Kempton

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

Stuck to glass

I have a black 52oz. and it worked for about 7 months (well I should say it is still working fine), and now it has some small bits of goo s…

Started by Joshua Dreger

0 Dec 9, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service