Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged '' (7,956)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The certain future of OozingGoo

Hey all, Mark has decided to step down as owner of OozingGoo and pass the torch on to me. Most everyone on here knows me, but here is a rea…

Started by Autumn

12 Mar 31
Reply by Bob Scran

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

Quick review on 'El Cheapo' UK Ebay lava lamps.

Quick review on 'El Cheapo' UK Ebay lava lamps. Note - I have no connection with either seller and TBH these are cheaper than I can get the…

Started by Rototype

1 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

March Madness Sale

20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE http://LavaLabCreations.com

Started by Claude J

1 Mar 21
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos fluid swap.

Apologies if this has been asked before, is it as simple as transferring fluid from one bottle to another, heat until the wax starts flowin…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

2 Mar 20
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

uk to usa help

hi all i sold a new mathmos lava lamp on eBay posted to the usa as i have done many times before  and I'm being told it dose not work the w…

Started by keith

13 Mar 18
Reply by Rototype

How to change Xemu Xeno liquid?

Hi all! Newcomer and novice here. I recently bought a Xemu xeno (one of my thrifting dreams), the liquid is a little bit cloudy, but the re…

Started by RahRahRasputin

4 Mar 14
Reply by Ed Black

Icon series

Hi everyone I’m new here have some lamps I would like to sell have some icon series 1 toady, chester, bones, seamore, cranky, and lav-alien…

Started by Pete

3 Mar 8
Reply by LavaLover

Mathmos Not Available To The USA?

Everyone kept talking about mathmos so I decided to go look. They are only available in the UK and not the USA. How come? Couple of questi…

Started by Kris

8 Mar 5
Reply by Arne

Mathmos 'Rocket' Lamp

I have a question for the Mathmos/Crestworth history buffs in the group :- A friend, noticing my interest, decided to dig out his old lava…

Started by Rototype

1 Mar 5
Reply by Arne

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service