Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Forum keeps kicking me out

Everytime I post or when there's some interaction with a recent post I made (when hovering the mouse pointer over it) I get a runntime-erro…

Started by Novemberchild

2 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

Hello :)

Hi there :) I've owned a couple of 32oz lava lamps since the late 90's and have just started taking an interest in all things "goo" again.…

Started by Ruprecht

3 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Using a dimmer switch, For lamps that run hot

Ok I would like to ask all of your opinions about using a dimmer switch for the lamps that like to run hot? I have herd of some people doin…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

3 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

New Yellow wax Lava Lamp

Well I was at the mall tonight and went in to Spencers and I got a 52 Oz Yellow wax clear liquid. Well this is the first lamp in my home as…

6 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

New Lava Lamp

Thanks for the warm welcome to all. You will see me around here a lot. I have loved Lava Lamps for a long time. I just orderd a LAVA GRAND…

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Glass Table Top

Well I have a question about the instructions that come with the Lava Lamp. Ok well in the instructions that Lava World sends with the lamp…

4 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What About This Site?

has anyone been here: http://www.ifthepersonalityfits.com/ anyone order from that site? am thinking about it and was a link from lava world.

Started by Brian

10 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Oops!?

I don't know if this is good or bad. I just won a black starship on ebay. I just put in a bid and didn't think I would actually get it LOL.…

Started by Brian

5 Jan 1, 2008
Reply by Brian

Peach / Clear ???

Lamphead's history lesson (so to speak) in the blog 'Silver Streak Line' made me think that maybe this lamp I have is a clear/peach?How c…

Started by OSOLAVA

5 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Mountain Dew Lava Lamp

This is probably a motion lamp and not a true lava brand lamp but still have a couple of questions. Does anyone know who made these lamp an…

Started by Brian

6 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Brian

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service