Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glitter transplant ?

Have a Mathmos Neo bottle I’m thinking of repurposing as a glitter, but with the now prohibitive costs of getting glitter kits in the UK I…

Started by lampfancy

6 Nov 25, 2021
Reply by lampfancy

Question about lamps

As a person who is waiting for a new source of lava I have been rebuilding lamps for the better part of 20 years. Over half my collection I…

Started by Steve Fetter

5 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by Claude J

What color?

What color master fluid do you all think would go well with teal colored wax? I tried yellow but it just reminded me of pea soup. Suggestio…

Started by KittenChops

3 Nov 1, 2021
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

The best way to thoroughly clean the inside of globes?

Topic says it all. I've tried everything but it's a pain. Even bottle brushes just don't really get the job done because of the angle requi…

Started by KittenChops

7 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Arne

1970's Century 100 Lava Lite Wax Problems

Hoping that someone could give me some advice on how to correct a problem with the wax sitting at the top of my 1970's Century 100 Lava La…

Started by Judy Streit

14 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by Judy Streit

I need repair help for a 27" Lava lamp. Please Help!

I recently bought a 27" tall lava lamp from Lava. It's nice, but has a very minor leak that only happens for a moment during the initial he…

Started by John Dunderbeck

1 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by BamaMatt

Flaky wax

So I made my own wax from 2 parts white candle wax and one part perc. It took a good amount of epsom salt water to get some globs ‘a floati…

Started by Jsmooth

1 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Refilling a yellow fluidium

Hi, I've tried to refill my old yellow fluidium using a few recipes I've found on here, none have worked so far. It now looks like magma to…

Started by Craig Bell

0 Sep 29, 2021

Turning two 32 oz globes into one 52 oz globe?

Hey fellow lava lovers. I have two 90's 32 oz globes (same color and fluid) that I want to join together and put into a larger 52 oz globe…

Started by KS

2 Sep 28, 2021
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Problem with Carlisle Bulb

I have an issue with my lamp.  Hopefully I'm not overlooking something painfully obvious.  I just pulled my lamps out of storage and discov…

Started by John

0 Sep 28, 2021

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service