Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Cloudy' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

How to fix cloudy lava water

Hi guys and girls :-) First post here, I signed up to share this as it blew my mind. I did a search for "cloudy" in this forum, and the pos…

Started by Daniel Buus

2 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Daniel Buus

MSR MiniWorks® EX with Carbon core in Ceramic Element

Ok so after reading all the posts on here regarding using the MSR Miniworks filter to clear a cloudy lava lamp I am still getting mixed ans…

Started by T Sabo

0 Sep 24, 2017

Vintage lamp keeps re-clouding

Hello, I have an old Lava-Simplex LavaLite lamp that has been giving me problems since day one. The master fluid was cloudy when I got it a…

Started by BSP016

9 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

Clearing up 2 Grande Lava Lamps

So our band uses 2 of the Grande Lava lamps on stage and the are both pretty cloudy. One doesn't flow very well either. I do have the prope…

Started by Vinyl Radio

5 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Vinyl Radio

Grande Lava lamp Cloudy after rolling on floor

Hi everyone :-) I purchased a new Grande the other day and I accidently knocked it over and it rolled across the floor (it was cool and ha…

Started by KellyMarie

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by KellyMarie

Cloudy Grande!

I received my Grande 2 Saturdays ago (silver base clear liquid black wax) and it runs between 5-6 hours EACH day and the liquid is still cl…

Started by Taylor

15 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Lava GRANDE Lamp recieved cloudy

Hello ! Glad to finally become a member to this community, seems to be a place with much knowledge.. Which leads me to the reason i come he…

Started by Da9L

60 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Newest Grande flow problems.

Well I found two grande's on craigslist last week and emailed the owner. He said he had sold the two he had put up but as he was packing he…

Started by Lavamaniac

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Lavamaniac

Successfully Cleared Red/Clear 52oz China Lamp

This lamp was shaken very badly and became extremly cloudy. I Ended up popping the cap and dumping the cloudy fluid and refilled it with di…

Started by Jimmy

5 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Fleming

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service