Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,268)

Featured Discussions

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane KLatest Reply

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink h…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

The Gookit Tutorial

I've decided to remove the info from here and just update it from the lava library. Any other additions or suggestions that should be added…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slowing Mathmos Baby/Telstar bottle

Dear fellow site members, I'm new to asking questions on the site, but hope one of you can help.  I would imagine Mathmos lava to be slight…

Started by Andrew Williams

6 on Thursday
Reply by Andrew Williams

Any Guides on how to create lava lamps at home?

Basically bought a lava lamp from aliexpress. The lava was sticking to the glass.I open it andtook the liquid out. My dad then thought that…

Started by Guilherme Lopes

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude J

Cloudy Fluidium Lava Lamp & wrong bulb?

Hello! I have two fluidium lava lamps and just recently was able to get the UK and European converter plugs that now allows me to plug them…

Started by Lovin_Lava

8 Jan 9
Reply by Lovin_Lava

PROPIEDADES DE LIQUIDO SOLIDO

Hello can someone help me my lava lamps are cloudy........ Please 

Started by Isaac Zapata

0 Jan 7

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

0 Jan 7

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

20 Jan 5
Reply by Claude J

How Do You Remove The Outer Decorative Cap From A Vintage 70s/80s Century Bottle?

How do you remove the outer decorative gold cap from a vintage (1970s/80s) Century size bottle?  I need to try and repair a cloudy bottle…

Started by Raymond

5 Jan 2
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Mathmos iO overheating

Anyone had any problems with the iO overheating? In mine the wax goes into one big lump and detaches from the coil after about 6 hours... t…

Started by perishingtardis

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Paul

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

53 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Todd Miller

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

19 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by J. Brock Hyde

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service