Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,245)

Featured Discussions

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane KLatest Reply

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink h…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

The Gookit Tutorial

I've decided to remove the info from here and just update it from the lava library. Any other additions or suggestions that should be added…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goo kit lamp with sticking issue. I need help!

It's been three weeks since I made this lamp, and now the wax is sticking to the sides. Why is this happening? I meticulously cleaned the b…

Started by Richard Zhang

27 Aug 12
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos Jet Bottle Screw Caps

Dose anyone have a link for replacement bottle caps? I have a few old Crestworth bottles with broken Tcaps that I want to replace with regu…

Started by Mark

7 Jul 29
Reply by Mark

F$#%ING FedEx and Cloudy Giant

Tagged a NIB Red/Clear Giant but this jackass FedEx delivery guy always puts the boxes on my porch upside sown no matter how much writing t…

Started by Sentrex

34 Jul 27
Reply by Claude J

Horizontal swaying lamp

I didn't know anywhere else to look. I love lava lamps and generally mood setting gadgets. What I'm trying to locate is one of those rectan…

Started by Lord Bishop

2 Jul 25
Reply by Zack Sansing

Think it'll clear?

Started by Jeff

46 Jul 19
Reply by Sentrex

Removing Plastic screw cap from crestworth caps

Hi,has anybody a good advice, how to remove the glued plastic screw caps from the metall top cap of crestworth lamps?

Started by Marcel

6 Jul 19
Reply by Arne

Perfect Viloet?

Using purple food coloring does not give nearly the same violet that we see in our vintage lamps. Anyone know the right ratios of red and b…

Started by Sentrex

9 Jul 16
Reply by Claude J

Pink Water

Has anyone here successfully custom colored water pink? (like neon pink).  If so what did you use??

Started by Metallica Man Trevor

9 Jul 8
Reply by Claude J

Issues flowing

Can anyone help me with this, I bought this globe about a year ago off craigslist and swapped the liquid from a globe that was shot. The or…

Started by Blind Faith

9 Jul 4
Reply by Blind Faith

Lava is stuck at the top!

hey everyone! My name is Quinn and I am new to the forum. I have had the same lamp for around 10 years, (my first ever lamp!) and now all o…

Started by Quinn Maensivu

3 Jun 27
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service