Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,237)

Featured Discussions

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane KLatest Reply

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink h…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

The Gookit Tutorial

I've decided to remove the info from here and just update it from the lava library. Any other additions or suggestions that should be added…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings from a Newbie! with Future Goo Kit

Hi guys! I literally just joined about a week ago, but anyway... I have a 12oz accent lava lamp I am planning to refurbish with a goo kit…

Started by Richard Zhang

0 4 hours ago

25 watt Crompton coloured bulbs

Trying to track down some E14 Crompton coloured bulbs, 25 watts max, in either golfball or small reflector (R39) format. (Not the 15w pygmy…

Started by andy ross

0 15 hours ago

Hardened Lava

Wondering if anyone has ever seen this? Bought this lamp and  turned it on and about 3 hours in this happened. Stayed that way for several…

Started by Jim

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Replacing liquid in a Crestworth Living Jewel

Hi Guys, does anyone know what liquid is used to replace original liquid in a Crestworth Living Jewel Glitter lamp? Best Regards Alex

Started by Alexander David Lyon

8 on Thursday
Reply by Mark

Mathmos telstar

Hi all I have a question I have the mathmos copper telstar I'm wondering if the black base and cap could be somehow copperised ??? Can't po…

Started by martin ward

3 on Thursday
Reply by Claude J

Rare Chrestworth Living Jewel.???

Started by MCJ van Aken

22 on Monday
Reply by MCJ van Aken

Whats the deal with my lava lamp?

So I am not a lava lamp aficionado but I do really dig them. I bought my first one recently at an antique store and it looks pretty rough.…

Started by Chris Suter

2 Jun 7
Reply by Claude J

Colour combo

Hi all I was thinking of creating my own colour combos I like the colour yellow but the ones I've had from mathmos are way bright I was thi…

Started by martin ward

3 Jun 5
Reply by Claude J

How to dissolve tiny blobs of wax?

Does anyone have some ideas on how to dissolve/reincorporate the little blobs of wax? This is a lava lite 90’s model

Started by Matt Tesoriero

3 Jun 5
Reply by Llava Bllonde

Source for Bulbs

Has anyone found a good source for bulbs in the US?  I need to stock up!

Started by Kelly

8 May 30
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service