Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava in one long blob.....

I was wondering what would make the lava go into one long blob from top to bottom of globe. It's been heating for hours but will not change…

Started by Anna

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

What happens if you unscrew a vintage topper?

I have a few vintage lamps where the screw on toppers need a touch up with gold paint or whatever is recommended. But I don't want to mess…

Started by David

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by David

Advice on re-sealing a Grande.

Anyone know the best way to re-seal a Grande? I have put the plunger back in and the cap back on. I was just wondering if I should put Kraz…

Started by mark

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by mark

Fluidium refill

Did any member here try ( and succeed) on refilling a fluidium using an astro bottle? I tried with an purple/orange, carefully heating (wi…

Started by IdOrU 02

5 May 12, 2009
Reply by IdOrU 02

H5224

I purchased a used lava lamp with H5224 in red (and some other numbers in black) on the cap. The liquid is clear and the lava is dark brown…

Started by David Gruenberg

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by David Gruenberg

Glitter lamp problem

Hi. I hope somebody can help me with this. My brother has a blue-green glitter lava lamp he got a few years ago. He doen't use it much but…

Started by Taco-bob28

21 May 11, 2009
Reply by dj leo

Need help buying these accessories.

Can someone please give me a link to a online store that carries the converter plugs for european lava lamps to work here in the US. I went…

Started by mark

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Where can I find perchloroethylene in SF?

Hello, I am a Chemistry Instructor and I finding that it is difficult to find perchloroethylene. Does anyone know of a source in the Bay Ar…

Started by Cleonel A. Bottex

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by LampHead

google labled lava lamps @ Google store

Hi does any one know which brand has supply for google's lava lamps here's a link of their lava lamps. was thinking to get some. http://ww…

Started by Bianca

6 Apr 28, 2009

Xemu alien lamp

I have one of those xemu alien lamps and there is clumps of green at the bottom and on the alien I was wondering if there is any way to fix…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service