Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged '' (7,962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos fluid swap.

Apologies if this has been asked before, is it as simple as transferring fluid from one bottle to another, heat until the wax starts flowin…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

2 Mar 20
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

uk to usa help

hi all i sold a new mathmos lava lamp on eBay posted to the usa as i have done many times before  and I'm being told it dose not work the w…

Started by keith

13 Mar 18
Reply by Rototype

How to change Xemu Xeno liquid?

Hi all! Newcomer and novice here. I recently bought a Xemu xeno (one of my thrifting dreams), the liquid is a little bit cloudy, but the re…

Started by RahRahRasputin

4 Mar 14
Reply by Ed Black

Icon series

Hi everyone I’m new here have some lamps I would like to sell have some icon series 1 toady, chester, bones, seamore, cranky, and lav-alien…

Started by Pete

3 Mar 8
Reply by LavaLover

Mathmos Not Available To The USA?

Everyone kept talking about mathmos so I decided to go look. They are only available in the UK and not the USA. How come? Couple of questi…

Started by Kris

8 Mar 5
Reply by Arne

Mathmos 'Rocket' Lamp

I have a question for the Mathmos/Crestworth history buffs in the group :- A friend, noticing my interest, decided to dig out his old lava…

Started by Rototype

1 Mar 5
Reply by Arne

Moving a colossus lava lamp

I need to move a colossus lava map on my own.You'd be wasting your time to suggest getting help from one or more people.Which means...loadi…

Started by T Saviiille

2 Feb 29
Reply by Claude J

NOS Coloured 40 watt bulbs for sale for Astro 3 in 1 etc

I have some NOS 40w drops like they are used in the Astro 3 in 1 or as colour boost option for fluidium. I have orange, green and red. Oran…

Started by Arne

0 Feb 10

Jet Lamp power

Hi All,  I just received my (new to me) Jet that was shipped with "the correct bulb" - which turned out to be a 30W R39 E14 OPAL spot bulb…

Started by Rototype

5 Feb 9
Reply by Rototype

What bleach for fluid? (Solved)

(Edit: I had to add more chlorine to make it go clear - 1 ml for an Astro bottle was more than enough. Less could do.)Some people have had…

Started by Adrian

10 Feb 7
Reply by bob

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service