Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opal Fluidium wax

Hi all, I have an opal fluidium lavalamp but the wax is messed up, one of the coils dislodged and some of the wax has now burnt to a brown…

Started by Jules P

2 Oct 12, 2022
Reply by Jules P

DEFLATED LAVA LAMP - I NEED HELP

I have attached 6 photos (feet for scale). I bought this Lava Larry in beautiful condition almost a year ago. The giblet to inflate his gor…

Started by LarryLover

7 Sep 6, 2022
Reply by tim

Vintage lamp keeps re-clouding

Hello, I have an old Lava-Simplex LavaLite lamp that has been giving me problems since day one. The master fluid was cloudy when I got it a…

Started by BSP016

9 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

Green LavaLite lamp, wax doesn't stick to coil or move at all.

I bought a green LavaLite today, and it has issues. First of all, the wax doesn't stick to the coil like it should It doesn't move either,…

Started by BSP016

29 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Verax

Dirty wax

So ive mixed up a drop of wax , wich i made out of paraffin wax and brakeleen, with pure VG and water, when i added more vg to the water it…

Started by Matthew Miller

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Keith

Looking for a Silver Starship base!

Hello, I'm Alex! I am new here, but I have been lurking since October without an account. I feel it's normally pretty bad form to post on a…

Started by alxx0rz

0 Jan 22, 2016

Need help with Hot Rock - sticking wax, weird cap

hey folks i need some help. i won a blue/yellow hot rock from '03 for $5 on ebay that i'd been watching for a while and in the pictures it…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by Kaity Sullivan

Brand new Grande HELP!!

I've been anticipating the purchase of my grande neon pink heritage amp for sometime and finally bought it as my bday present to me ;D I w…

Started by Lola Girl

5 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Jeff

1960s-1970s? Gemlite Question

Hello all, I picked this lamp up for $100 the other day on a whim. I don't know much about it, so I'm asking the experts for some info. Att…

Started by Samuel Evans

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Samuel Evans

Help: Lunar problems

Hi, I was very happy to receive my Lunar yesterday until I find the cone is impossible to remove from the bottle (check here for more detai…

Started by Astralav

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Astralav

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service