Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CLOUDY WHITE FLUIDIUM

HI guys and gals .. just got this white fluidium .. arrived really cloudy .. what can I do?!?!? HELP!!!!!! CIAO

Started by Federico

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Lovin_Lava

How Clean Up Wave Machine Fluid Leak

I have an old wave machine that was sitting on my oak bookshelf that started leaking.  I wiped it up and washed the wood and other items th…

Started by Tanya

1 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Michael Nestor

Need help identifying a lava lamp

Hi all, I am considering buying the lava in this picture.  It looks like a wizard, but I have never seen one with these colors so I don’t k…

Started by Dustin Bargsley

7 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Dustin Bargsley

Garfield Icon

Hi everyone, I recently bought a Garfield Icon from a seller and had it shipped to me. When it arrived it was broken into a thousand tiny p…

3 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Stamp on top of gold Blip bottle cap.

I am new to this group, so first of all, my name is Dustin and I love to collect and resale lava lamps.   I recently bought a blip lava…

9 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Critter

What USA bulb to use in a stock Mathmos Astro Baby

Hi, I just ordered my first Mathmos lamp for here in the USA. Its an Astro Baby lamp and im wondering what bulb I could buy here that would…

Started by Bill Baylor

1 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Fastest way to get Astro/Astro Baby flowing US

I just received the two Mathmos lamps below and I'd like to get them flowing today. I live in Salt Lake City, UT and was curious if anybody…

Started by i0nz

8 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by i0nz

20 y.o. Grande Ain't What it Used to Be...

Hi all! I joined this forum after researching what to do about my 20 year old Grande just not performing like it used to.It's red wax/clear…

Started by D. Carney

6 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by D. Carney

wave machine

I'm probably in the wrong forum but this is the closest I can find to resolve my issue. I have an old Simplex Lava Corp. wave machine that…

Started by David Payton

1 Nov 24, 2019
Reply by Soylent Green

Goo kit lamp with sticking issue. I need help!

It's been three weeks since I made this lamp, and now the wax is sticking to the sides. Why is this happening? I meticulously cleaned the b…

Started by Richard Zhang

30 Nov 24, 2019
Reply by Richard Zhang

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service