Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,333)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goo Sticking to the Sides

I've read everything I can find on how to deal with lava that gets stuck on the sides so I'm well versed on that but I'm wondering if the l…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 1

Lava separation: A less invasive potential fix

Hi fellow lava lamp lovers, It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but I thought I might share an experience I had repairing a lamp tha…

Started by Adam

10 Sep 28
Reply by norush

Filtering Cloudy Lamps in 2020 and Beyond

This tutorial and method actually worked and it worked well.  http://oozinggoo.ning.com/page/cloudy?xg_raw_resources=1 Earlier this year t…

Started by MichaelN77

1 Sep 27
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Identification?

i have 2 lava lamps, one i got a couple months ago and the other one today. i have no clue what model they are or the year (the green one i…

Started by Laura Santala-Martin

2 Sep 20
Reply by Laura Santala-Martin

wax stuck in the top while changing liquid?

hi, i'm trying to fix my lava lite (it was foggy when i got it and i didn't bother fixing it until last night) and in all the tutorials i'm…

Started by Laura Santala-Martin

17 Sep 20
Reply by Laura Santala-Martin

Bubbly column

Hello all, I have a Midnight Century that was given to me on my 18th birthday from my mom. This lamp is very nostalgic for me as it has be…

Started by Jim Minteer

0 Aug 26

Cloudy Telstar Replacement Bottle

Hey All, so the telstar I ordered a couple of months ago started having sticking wax. Mathmos recommended I run it longer, submerge it in h…

Started by James

3 Aug 12
Reply by Mr T

Lava not rising

Hey guys, I recently got my first lamp out of storage, a mathmos jet.  The top cap was broken years ago, hence why it went away.  I recent…

Started by Matthew

18 Aug 7
Reply by Matthew

NEED HELP!! Switching over a plasma globe from UK to US

Is there anyone here in the US that can switch it over? My knowledge is non-existence in this area.  I can do simply soldering and thats ab…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

4 Aug 2
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

spencer gifts lamp

is the glass in this lamp tinted or not https://www.spencersonline.com/product/royal-red-lava-lamp-17-inch/175087.uts?relationType=recentl

Started by not rick james

1 Aug 1
Reply by Donald Besaw Jr

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service