Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,362)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US converted Mathmos Astro not heating hot enough

I recently got my mathmos and had been waiting for it to flow but it hasn't. I probably left it for  a day and a half on and nothing. It c…

Started by Michael Strong

7 Mar 28
Reply by Michael Strong

Retro Basic lava lamp instructions?

Hi! I've been lurking for a little while since I broke my lava lamp about 6 months ago. I've been learning a lot. Mostly what not to do. An…

Started by Dee Pocha

4 Mar 26
Reply by Dee Pocha

Bought a UK Lamp. I’m in the US. Question about bulb/voltage differences

Hey all, as the topic states... ive got the plug converter but quickly realized the bulb is very dim. obviously it’s due to the lamp (bulb)…

Started by Nate

2 Mar 23
Reply by Autumn

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

62 Mar 21
Reply by Claude J

Bottle glued to base, I think... Ideas?

Hey, all. New member, first post.I bought (through pictures, no hands-on) what I thought was a twin to what I think is a Century 100 I have…

Started by Steven Marra

20 Mar 18
Reply by Steven Marra

quick question

has anyone had wax cool under their coil before. mine has like a tinny ball of wax under it so the coil isnt actualy touch the bottom of th…

Started by Cate Smith

0 Mar 17

stuck wax

how do you know if you have a wax sticking to the side verus it just being close to it. 

Started by Cate Smith

3 Mar 15
Reply by Cate Smith

Brand new cloudy bottle

Hi guys,  Looking for some help here.  I bought a blue green lunar bottle along with my purchase, and after just 7 or 8 runs,  the whole th…

Started by Jezza

4 Mar 15
Reply by Jezza

help lamp stuck with over heated blobs

i didnt  turn my lamps off before I left the room and i guess the dimmer wasn't on enough because i came back and the wax is a hot blobby m…

Started by Cate Smith

1 Mar 14
Reply by Keith

Goo Kit Wax Separated?

Hello all, new to the site and have tried the typical fixes for this but no luck. I recently ordered a mini goo kit to redo a 52oz lava lam…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 14
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service