Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just a few questions for the guys who know their stuff...

1. What is the maximum time I should have a Lava Lamp run? I don't want them to get damaged. 2. Is it safe to use household spray paint to…

Started by Justin

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Justin

Mathmos Conversion

Was given a Mathmos Lava Lamp as a I gift when I was living in Europe (~3 years old). Living in the US now am am looking for a bulb that wi…

Started by Mark O'Malley

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Mark O'Malley

Awe look what happened to my black/clear

Luckely it's still under warentee. I called spencers and they said they can replace it. I feel kinda cheap though its only twenty dollars.…

Started by GooyCube

0 Jun 29, 2008

Can anyone tell me Coach Lantern re-issues

If those are pretty decent? I love the purple liquid yellow wax look, but is the new lantern cheaply made? I just ordered one and was curio…

Started by Goldar66

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

Crestworth Rocket

Hi, I recently purchased a Crestworth Rocket - nice lamp....BUT the lava wont rise from the bottom. It has a 40w bulb which oes the trick o…

Started by Mike D

3 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Mike D

How to tell a refill

okay, so this is probably a really stupid ? that proves what a novice i am. i bought a 20oz lava lamp off of ebay. description said blue wi…

Started by gaga4goonik

0 Jun 27, 2008

Fluid for Glitter Lamp

Re my previous thread "can anyone identify these", I now need to find new fluid for the French Style glitter lamp. My sister accidently tip…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

8 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Makka-Pakka68

Weigh the elements

Hello to all of them are new, sorry for English but I am translating with google! ù I'm trying the formula of retro-basic lavalamp ... I…

Started by Francesco

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Colors

As posted in a previous thread, I am trying to "play" with my lava lamps. I found some time ago a picture of a yellow liquid with a green w…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by IdOrU 02

Cloudy water and "lazy" lava

Hi, I live in Monterrey, México, where summer is very, very hot (about 40°C). I don't know if that affects how lava lamps work, but I've re…

Started by Javier

0 Jun 24, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service