Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'sticking' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava sticking to the sides of lamp

Hai everyone! Just want to say this place is awesome, I never expected to find such massed enthusiasm for Lava Lamps! anyway, I really nee…

Started by Jhammo52

19 May 22, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Goo Sticking to the Sides

I've read everything I can find on how to deal with lava that gets stuck on the sides so I'm well versed on that but I'm wondering if the l…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 1, 2020

Need help with Hot Rock - sticking wax, weird cap

hey folks i need some help. i won a blue/yellow hot rock from '03 for $5 on ebay that i'd been watching for a while and in the pictures it…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by Kaity Sullivan

Lavalite Lamp, wax sticks to glass at top

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum, but anyway I bought a LavaLite lava lamp about a week ago. It flows okay, but the wax sticks to t…

Started by BSP016

7 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by VOXul

Wax not sticking to Coil

My new Mediterranean was in rough shape when I got it. Cloudy, wax separated, and not sticking to coil. The wax is now recombined. The lamp…

Started by Kempton

0 Mar 31, 2014

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Attempting to fix my Capri

Well here we go. Saturday night excitement!   As I received it Wednesday:   Globe is in bad shape and stuck in the base. Took some WD40 to…

Started by Erin

24 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Erin

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Lava sticking to globe. Mathmos Jet

Hi,   I have recently attempted to replace the liquid in a green goo/clear liquid Mathmos Jet. My first few attempts using Epsom salts and…

Started by Kevin Fleming

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Fleming

Hot rock lava sticking to the sides?

I know many of you have hotrocks and as many of you know many of them have problems with the lava sticking to the sides so I thought I woul…

Started by Autumn

6 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Marcos Chapman

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service